Determining how – and where – you want to spend your future is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever make. We can tell you the many reasons why seniors choose Emporia Presbyterian Manor, but there’s only one way to know what it’s really like to live here.
At Emporia Presbyterian Manor, there are many benefits that can help you live happier and healthier – a maintenance-free residence and social atmosphere filled with activities like our Art is Ageless® and Just Ask Lifelong Learning programs. Plus, healthy dining, wellness options and convenient access to on-site health services.
Join us for a free Staycation and find out! Sample the dining, meet friendly neighbors and staff, ask questions and join in the fun. You’re free to participate as much or as little as you like.
Your Staycation includes:
- A hospitality basket from the Presbyterian Manor family
- Free accommodations for up to three days
- Personalized tour of our community
- Admission to on-site activities and programs of your choice during your stay
- Three meals per day in our dining room with resident hosts
- Complimentary wellness evaluation
All Staycations must be scheduled in advance. Contact Marketing Director, Ken Hanson, at 620-343-2613 for more information or to schedule your Staycation.